What do rodeo, surfing, ukeleles, country music, and Aloha have in common? Meet the Paniolo, descendants of vaqueros who wrangled cattle and surfed in Hawaii before Texas was Texas.
Mixing Aloha chop suey with vintage western, Paniolo celebrates these legends.
- Cut and sewn in El Paso, Texas.
- Original print, artisan printing technique; colors may vary.
- Versatile Cowboy Cloth. So tough it scares wrinkles away; so soft you'll wake up still wearing it, remarkably unwrinkled.
- Short Sleeve | Tailored fit | Pearl Snaps | Shoulder yokes
- Performance from sea to snow and beach to bar