Inspired by the woodblock prints of Japanese artist Katsushika Hokusai (1760-1849), Alenuihaha tells the story of the Big Island outrigger canoe paddlers brave or foolhardy enough to attempt the Alenuihaha Channel, one of the most dangerous stretches of water on earth.
- Cut and sewn in El Paso, Texas.
- Original print, artisanal printing technique; colors may vary.
- Versatile Cowboy Cloth. So tough it scares wrinkles away; so soft you'll wake up still wearing it, remarkably unwrinkled.
- Reverse print traps happiness inside.
- Short Sleeve | Tailored fit | Pearl snaps | Shoulder yokes
- Performance from sea to snow and beach to bar