Western Aloha honors legendary textile designer John "Keoni" Meigs in this fourth edition of Western Aloha’s vintage collection. On the beaches of Waikiki during the late 1940s and 1950s, the guests of hotels like the Moana and the Royal Hawaiian would be greeted with leis and given passes to take surfing lessons from the Beach Boys at the Outrigger Canoe Club. Meigs was almost certainly there too, taking in the scene as inspiration for this "Surfboard" print.
- Cut and sewn in El Paso, Texas.
- Original print, artisanal printing technique; colors may vary.
- Versatile Cowboy Cloth. So tough it scares wrinkles away; so soft you'll wake up still wearing it, remarkably unwrinkled.
- Tailored fit | Pearl Snaps | Shoulder yokes
- Performance from sea to snow and beach to bar